Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

2 posters

The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game

TnTzDaOnE
    TnTzDaOnE

Number of posts : 43
    The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Empty The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game

Post by TnTzDaOnE 19/02/09, 05:18 pm

Does anyone still play their game boy colors or advances anymore? I do. as a matter of fact, ill be playin nes n gamecube nd all of the classics nintendo has brought us. can somebody help me out? How do i get Ricky's flute. You know the kangaroo guy, how do i obtain his flute?
    Lelouch
    Lelouch
    Prince of Britannia
    Prince of Britannia

Number of posts : 89
    The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Empty Re: The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game

Post by Lelouch 19/02/09, 05:34 pm

TnTzDaOnE wrote:Does anyone still play their game boy colors or advances anymore? I do. as a matter of fact, ill be playin nes n gamecube nd all of the classics nintendo has brought us. can somebody help me out? How do i get Ricky's flute. You know the kangaroo guy, how do i obtain his flute?

n Oracle of Seasons, Link will receive this flute if he is not holding a Strange Flute after returning Ricky's Gloves to Ricky.

If the Natzu area north of Horon Village takes on a Prairie-style with cliffs and vegetation, it can be considered a proof that Link will receive Ricky's Flute later on. did that helped?
    TnTzDaOnE
    TnTzDaOnE

Number of posts : 43
    The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Empty Re: The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game

Post by TnTzDaOnE 19/02/09, 07:03 pm

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't recieve Ricky's flute and instead found out that my strange fulte was Moosh's. I advanced and I'm now progressing in the L-3 dungeon.
    Lelouch
    Lelouch
    Prince of Britannia
    Prince of Britannia

Number of posts : 89
    The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Legend OF Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: another forgotten yet great game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by Lelouch 21/02/09, 04:51 pm

Topic Close

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/03/24, 03:50 am