Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

4 posters

Do you think we should switch templates?

Poll

Should we switch forum templates

[ 2 ]
    Do you think we should switch templates? Bar_left67%Do you think we should switch templates? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you think we should switch templates? Bar_left0%Do you think we should switch templates? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you think we should switch templates? Bar_left33%Do you think we should switch templates? Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Artfelek
    Artfelek

Number of posts : 5
    Do you think we should switch templates? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think we should switch templates? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

Do you think we should switch templates? Empty Do you think we should switch templates?

Post by Artfelek 20/02/09, 07:08 pm

Hey guys, if you want people to take this site seriously i suggest you switch templates. this one aint bad, its kinda nubish though. Dont flame me.
    Lelouch
    Lelouch
    Prince of Britannia
    Prince of Britannia

Number of posts : 89
    Do you think we should switch templates? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Do you think we should switch templates? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Do you think we should switch templates? Empty Re: Do you think we should switch templates?

Post by Lelouch 20/02/09, 07:44 pm

Chidoriex wrote:Topic Moved
    Reasons:Wrong section
    Hero

Number of posts : 26
    Do you think we should switch templates? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do you think we should switch templates? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Do you think we should switch templates? Empty Re: Do you think we should switch templates?

Post by Hero 21/02/09, 02:08 pm

I kind of agree. I think I told Chidori that I didn't like black as a primary color. It makes it look dead. Maybe change it to steel and blue..to go with my banner. Or just switch the orange to a bolder color. I durno. o-o
    Ryann
    Ryann

Number of posts : 54
    Do you think we should switch templates? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think we should switch templates? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by Ryann 21/02/09, 03:43 pm

Yeahh i dont really like this template

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/03/24, 08:49 pm