Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

4 posters

So what's your gamertag and what do you play...

BALIstik916
    BALIstik916

Number of posts : 25
    So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Empty So what's your gamertag and what do you play...

Post by BALIstik916 20/02/09, 08:44 pm

Hey my gamertag is BALIstik916, I play Gears 2, Halo 3, and CoD4 on occasion. My Xbox is currently RROD but it'll be back soon enough.
    itsclearlydavid
    itsclearlydavid

Number of posts : 18
    So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Empty Re: So what's your gamertag and what do you play...

Post by itsclearlydavid 21/02/09, 09:37 pm

My gamertag is itsclearlydavid. i play guitar hero world tour, gears of war 2, cod4, halo 3(i suck), and Street fighter 4
    BALIstik916
    BALIstik916

So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Empty Re: So what's your gamertag and what do you play...

Post by BALIstik916 21/02/09, 10:10 pm

I just played SF4 today...gotta say I did not like...
    itsclearlydavid
    itsclearlydavid

Number of posts : 18

Post by itsclearlydavid 21/02/09, 10:43 pm

street fighter is a love it or hate it thing. ive always been a fan of street fighter its not one of those button masher fighting games like soul caliber or takken.
    Zero
    Zero

Number of posts : 62
    So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100So what's your gamertag and what do you play... Right_bar_bleue

Post by Zero 21/02/09, 11:19 pm

mine is GrizzlyTrash i play RB2 most of the time and some others
    BALIstik916
    BALIstik916

Post by BALIstik916 22/02/09, 02:55 pm

itsclearlydavid wrote:street fighter is a love it or hate it thing. ive always been a fan of street fighter its not one of those button masher fighting games like soul caliber or takken.

yea street fighter was the first videogame I ever bought, I've played it my entire life but this new one is just weird, its like the gameplay mechanics and fluidity of the game is off somehow
    sm3xymonkey

Number of posts : 55

Post by sm3xymonkey 10/03/09, 08:29 pm

my gamerztag is
    smexymonkey
    xD i play halo3 COD5 or GTA4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/03/24, 05:05 am