Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

3 posters

my advertising banner

Zero
    Zero

Number of posts : 62
    my advertising banner Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100my advertising banner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

my advertising banner Empty my advertising banner

Post by Zero 28/02/09, 12:06 am

my advertising banner GamersmaniaadvertisesigbyzeroakajesGamers Mania
    rate it and what do you think...not good huh? Suspect Rolling Eyes affraid confused Razz Shocked
    Hero

Number of posts : 26
    my advertising banner Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100my advertising banner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

my advertising banner Empty Re: my advertising banner

Post by Hero 28/02/09, 12:54 pm

I think that slogan was ripped. And the text...at the top it looks...I dunno...rough. And at the bottom it looks corny because of the gradient, bad font, and too long of text. If you have a render in the middle, it should only be one render, unless you spread them to the sides. Sonic and Snake don't blend in because you chose a different shade of blue. Also, Sonic has an outer glow. You should use a different variety of filling brushes instead of weird crazy line brushes. Also, the tech brushes on the sides look like they don't blend in at all. Stick to one font. Stick to one color. Use color balance. Add an opaque border. Use one render. Get new brushes. Instead of putting the link in the banner, hyperlink. Overall it's a 4/10. Sorry :/ But if you fix everything that I pointed out, it will work out great.
    Lelouch
    Lelouch
    Prince of Britannia
    Prince of Britannia

Number of posts : 89
    my advertising banner Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100my advertising banner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by Lelouch 01/03/09, 12:42 am

The Banner should be bigger Pacman
    Hero

Number of posts : 26
    my advertising banner Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100my advertising banner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by Hero 01/03/09, 02:05 pm

Nah, it shouldn't be bigger. That's a good sized banner. If it was any bigger then it would be screwed up. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/05/24, 01:41 am