Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

4 posters

The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link

TnTzDaOnE
    TnTzDaOnE

Number of posts : 43
    The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Empty The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link

Post by TnTzDaOnE 19/02/09, 07:55 pm

I own a NES. I don't know what it is but I'm getting this itch to purchase either the original Legend of Zelda or Zelda II: Adventure of Link. They are both one of the best games the console had to offer and I want to get this piece of history, but i don't know which to chose. So what's better, The Legend of Zelda or Zelda II: Adventure of Link?
    Lelouch
    Lelouch
    Prince of Britannia
    Prince of Britannia

Number of posts : 89
    The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link

Post by Lelouch 21/02/09, 04:58 pm

Haven't played both so i wont know
    Zero
    Zero

Number of posts : 62
    The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link

Post by Zero 23/02/09, 06:38 pm

The Legend of Zelda is an awsome game i like the music lol!
    doskruler1
    doskruler1

Number of posts : 4
    The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Legend of Zelda vs Zelda II: Adventure of Link Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post by doskruler1 25/02/09, 12:22 am

they are both good, but depends on what u want, cuz zelda 2 is more of an rpg, and the original zzelda is more like the rest, i cant say which is better,
    but if u want more of a challenge hmm well they are both hard u cant go wrong with either one, but zelda 2 id say is more entertaining

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/04/24, 07:23 pm