Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

3 posters

Photoshop help to make banners and sigs

Noisedarkdan
    Noisedarkdan

Number of posts : 12
    Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Empty Photoshop help to make banners and sigs

Post by Noisedarkdan 21/02/09, 01:32 am

I have CS3 but i just need to understand it I saw videos on youtube but i still need abit of help.Like making banners and sigs.Any help is appreciated.
    Aguayo
    Aguayo

Number of posts : 24
    Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Right_bar_bleue

Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Empty Re: Photoshop help to make banners and sigs

Post by Aguayo 21/02/09, 12:30 pm

Go to my Tutorials in GFX Tutorials, theres some..

I can do a Tut for make Banners too, ill work on it
    Noisedarkdan
    Noisedarkdan

Number of posts : 12
    Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Right_bar_bleue

Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Empty Re: Photoshop help to make banners and sigs

Post by Noisedarkdan 21/02/09, 01:55 pm

Cool thnks in advance
    Lelouch
    Lelouch
    Prince of Britannia
    Prince of Britannia

Number of posts : 89
    Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Photoshop help to make banners and sigs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by Lelouch 21/02/09, 05:06 pm

Situation solved

Topic Closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/04/24, 12:59 pm