Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

4 posters

Skate 2 is awesome!

TnTzDaOnE
    TnTzDaOnE

Number of posts : 43
    Skate 2 is awesome! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Skate 2 is awesome! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Skate 2 is awesome! Empty Skate 2 is awesome!

Post by TnTzDaOnE 21/02/09, 09:03 pm

This game is the shit. It is a major improvement from the original Skate. Cooler decks, sketchier parks, and a really fun attachment called Thrasher. You get Thrasher points for bailing the shit out of yourself. Go jump off a dam and break all of your bones and get major points! The fact that Rob & Big are in it makes me wanna get it even more. You can get off your board and walk around which is something you couldn't do in the first one. You can even move obstacles wherever you want. That's a great new feature that's never been seen before in a skating game. You don't have to compete all of the time, get all of your friends and play Multi-Player Freeskate on Xbox Live. It's almost like your hanging out with your skate buddies in real life. So even if your not a skater, go get Skate 2 and have fun. I'll be looking forward to playing you once I get Live Very Happy
    itsclearlydavid
    itsclearlydavid

Number of posts : 18
    Skate 2 is awesome! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Skate 2 is awesome! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Skate 2 is awesome! Empty Re: Skate 2 is awesome!

Post by itsclearlydavid 21/02/09, 09:36 pm

Cool, ill think of trying it. I loved tony hawk games but this seems more realistic with more freedom.
    Zero
    Zero

Number of posts : 62
    Skate 2 is awesome! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Skate 2 is awesome! Right_bar_bleue

Post by Zero 21/02/09, 11:20 pm

hell yea i just like the demo well except for the timing it gives you so yea i wanna get the game
    sm3xymonkey

Number of posts : 55
    Skate 2 is awesome! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Skate 2 is awesome! Right_bar_bleue

Post by sm3xymonkey 22/02/09, 02:18 pm

Skate 2 im considering buying it xD once I get money...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16/05/24, 10:51 pm