Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

Current hack 2/26/09

Henry
    Henry

Number of posts : 5
    Current hack 2/26/09 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Current hack 2/26/09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-20

Current hack 2/26/09 Empty Current hack 2/26/09

Post by Henry 27/02/09, 12:10 am

Hey...

Im doing this post in the hospital while doing homework yeah... I can play combat arms , I'm logged in with this hack but I'm pretty sure one of you guys know this hack so I'm just going to leech and releases here.

This is called "Simple Chams 1.2"

This hack includes.
    -CHAMS(Working) 3 DIFFERENT COLORS!!!
    -NO FOG(working)
    -CROSSHAIR(working)
    -ASUS(working)
    -FULLBRIGHT(working)
    -SPEED HACK(working) and has up to 8 different speeds.

Current hack 2/26/09 Combat-Arms_16

Read the readme folder inside the hack(ignore the step where it tells you to place the d3dx file into your systems 32 folder. Only place it in the combat arms folder. And also make sure to run the hack before opening combat arms. A wierd website should come up but just click out of it.
    Now all you should see is a command prompt window with some writing in it (keep command prompt open). Now run combat arms and you should be fine.Press insert to see the hacks and move your left and right arrows to enable the hacks and disable the hacks.

How to download :
    ( The hack itself )
    http://www.mediafire.com/?rwmnjimdqk4
    or
    http://files.filefront.com/SimpleChams12rarzip/;13353651;/fileinfo.html

-What's Asus?-
    Asus is like wallhack meaning you can see through walls as if the walls are invisible. It's really useless without chams , so I suggest to turn it off , if you turn it on you'll see . It's really useless , it's not like Opk or aimbot...

-Henry/Kr4zi

Current date/time is 19/05/24, 06:20 am