Gamers Mania

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gamers Mania!

3 posters

How many of you remember the game....

Zero
    Zero

Number of posts : 62
    How many of you remember the game.... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How many of you remember the game.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

How many of you remember the game.... Empty How many of you remember the game....

Post by Zero 21/02/09, 08:30 pm

How many of you remember the game Mario64 lol probably most of you cause it use to come with your 64 i freaking loved that game cheers but now i played it and i see the graphics sucked when i use to see them like woah 3-D when it was 64 kila bits lol -.-
    itsclearlydavid
    itsclearlydavid

Number of posts : 18
    How many of you remember the game.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How many of you remember the game.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

How many of you remember the game.... Empty Re: How many of you remember the game....

Post by itsclearlydavid 24/02/09, 11:31 pm

Mario 64 was cool, but do u remember golden eye, or the OG super smash. love those games i don't even care about the graphics i could still play those all day if i had people over to play them
    doskruler1
    doskruler1

Number of posts : 4
    How many of you remember the game.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How many of you remember the game.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

How many of you remember the game.... Empty Re: How many of you remember the game....

Post by doskruler1 25/02/09, 12:28 am

damn those games were the best, mario 64, loved flying in teh desert, godlen eye loved pwning people with one shotgun to the head, and ssb omg link was the shizzle ma nizzle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07/05/24, 07:31 pm